The Student Ministries Coordinator at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship works directly with the Student Ministry Team. This position requires a wide range of computer, administrative and coordination duties with the ability to keep important information completely confidential. This person must be capable of receiving instruction and carrying out assignments with minimal additional instruction and be able to function well in a multi-task environment and with interruption.
They should lead by example and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and Vision of Cornerstone.
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- General office duties including but not limited to calendaring, answering phones, filing, placing orders, invoice reconciliation, database management and reporting.
- Must be proficient and experienced in all Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, ppt, Word, Excel)
Student Event Coordination:
- Assist with logistics and scheduling of student events.
- Coordinator volunteers for ministry events.
- Oversee the office supplies: budget, ordering, vendor management
- Update Fellowship One and Service U
- Coordinate office volunteers
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
- Important skills/personal traits
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring there are no loose ends on projects.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy while keeping an eye toward deadlines.
- Cooperative team member who respects organizational policies and procedures.
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in their relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying